Friday, February 21, 2014

Sixteen Candles 9/10

Sixteen Candles

 I’m taking you back to 80’s with this movie. Another masterpiece from legendary director John Hughes (Breakfast Club, Weird Science). This is one of the best romantic comedies ever, combining a great story of the trials and tribulations of high school with a romantic story that would make the darkest of hearts swell with emotion. The story focuses on Samantha Baker (Molly Ringwald) whose parents forget about her 16th birthday because of her sister’s wedding and her high school crush doesn't even now she exists. For those who wish to sit inside with the curtains closed eating a pint of ice cream I highly recommend it. I would advise seeing the movie at least once because I believe it to be part of American culture. I give this a 9/10.



No comments:

Post a Comment